21 December 2008

Sunday Funday - Del Mar Sign Part 2




Another late night for me. I watched a little football. Everyone fell asleep except me of course. I moved into the studio and decided to add the first layers of the shadows. It's still early in the process, and I've got a feeling I'll be doing a lot of small detail touch ups on this one! So far it's going well and I'm pleased with it. The thing about painting is, that if you mess up, you can always paint over it until you get it right. There is security in that. Sorry for the let down on Sunday Funday....not as fun as you wanted I'm sure.


PS I went 3-1 in bowl picks Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always like to hear what you think.....drop me a note!

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

LinkConnector Validation

google-site-verification: googled1675d94fd52eac3.html