08 August 2009

Painting Update and McKinney Historical Run 5K Results


I ran a 5K this morning in McKinney, Texas. I finished 181st out of like 700. My time was 26:36 which I am happy about. The course had a few more hills than I was expecting but overall it wasn't too bad. Above is where I am at with the new painting. We will see where it goes from here. Tonight I will be at an opening for the Visual Arts Guild of Frisco members show. I've got a couple of paintings in the show. The reception is tonight from 6-8. The show will run through August. It's always fun to visit with local artists and see everyone's stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always like to hear what you think.....drop me a note!

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

LinkConnector Validation

google-site-verification: googled1675d94fd52eac3.html