11 February 2010

Alamo Plaza Hotel Sign Update



Well, no school tomorrow here in Dallas. We had 6" of snow or so here at the house. So hello four day weekend! That gives me an excuse to stay up late tonight and work on my new painting. I finished up the lettering on the sign and then I put a little red-orange gesso coating on top. It's a technique I stole from Veronica Funk. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to get the sky put in there. Of course a snow day means that I have to entertain two small children while mom works in the office.....always a fun task! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear what you think.....drop me a note!

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

LinkConnector Validation

google-site-verification: googled1675d94fd52eac3.html